WellUrban

Personal reflections on urbanism, urban life and sustainable urban design in Wellington, New Zealand.

Friday, July 28, 2006

WellUrban on air


For those of you who are not either still asleep or having brunch (I can recommend the "Abruzzo eggs" at Scopa) at the time, I'll be on National Radio at about 11am tomorrow, talking about WellUrban, architecture, urbanism, and other burning issues such as the quest for the perfect Martini. If you miss it, it'll be on their podcast soon afterwards.

I can't be absolutely certain, but I think that this will be the first time that the "Kim Hill" recipe features a cocktail.

8 Comments:

At 12:00 pm, July 28, 2006, Blogger noizy said...

nice. feel free to namedrop any other local blogs you may be associated with. ;)

 
At 2:27 pm, July 28, 2006, Blogger Hadyn said...

I was going to tune in but I just realised that I don't own a radio anymore. It'll have to be podcast for me.

 
At 3:11 pm, July 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Car? What's that? Surely you walk?

 
At 4:01 pm, July 28, 2006, Blogger Hadyn said...

Dude don't "out" me, this blog is notoriously harsh on drivers.

Though it did cross my mind that the car was the only place I still had a radio. How 21st century am I?

iPod killed the radio star

 
At 4:01 pm, July 28, 2006, Blogger Hadyn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:56 am, July 29, 2006, Blogger Martha Craig said...

I heard most of it. You were excellent. Bring on Wellingtonista TV!

 
At 9:06 am, July 30, 2006, Blogger Baz said...

Good performance. Web site, band, film, radio... where will it all end?

(hopefully with Paul Holmes being replaced by you, or anyone else.)

 
At 12:27 pm, July 31, 2006, Blogger s. said...

Mate, you did uz proud. I could've wept with joy ;)
(posted on behalf of the Sifter).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home