WellUrban

Personal reflections on urbanism, urban life and sustainable urban design in Wellington, New Zealand.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Another bomb scare

File under: ,

Yep, another bomb scare on Lambton Quay, this time between Panama and Grey Streets, though south-bound traffic is being diverted at Johnston St. Rumour has it that it's another "suspicious package".


I know it's getting predictable, but try not to get too blasé, especially if you see anyone in a wetsuit with a French accent.

2 Comments:

At 1:37 pm, August 03, 2005, Blogger Baz said...

What accent should a wetsuit have?

 
At 2:50 pm, August 03, 2005, Blogger Tom said...

One with lots of liquid syllables, I guess.

Ok mister grammar police, I'll let you get away with it this time, but next time you pick my nits I'll post that photo on here ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home