WellUrban

Personal reflections on urbanism, urban life and sustainable urban design in Wellington, New Zealand.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Urbanism Down Under

File under: , ,

The Urbanism Down Under 2005 Conference starts this Thursday, in the Town Hall and Michael Fowler Centre. I've been looking forward to this for a while, and having difficulty choosing between the various streams, though I'll probably concentrate on topics directly relevant to Wellington. There are 12 walking tours to choose from on Friday, and I'm torn between the waterfront, City Gateway and a critical assessment of multi-unit developments.

I'll be posting my impressions as it goes, along with any interesting photos, stories or controversies. And I'll somehow have to find time for the Word festival, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home