Hadyn's already posted about next year's BlogHui, but I've got a more modest and informal proposal: a Wellington "BlogHooley". Yes, I know that I proposed a booze-up for local bloggers before, but if we're going to get one happening before being submerged in the tide of pre-Xmas office bashes, we'll have to do it soon. So, I'd like to invite you all to the inaugural WellyBlog Boozeup.
Here's the proposal:
- We arrange to meet in a local bar for drinks and chat.
- I suggest some time late this week (Thursday, Friday or Saturday): please leave a comment with your preference.
- I'm open to suggestions for venue: somewhere laidback and quietish with good cocktails would be ideal (we can head off somewhere more raucous later if we want).
- You don't have to be blogger to turn up: bloggers, commenters, flickrers and anyone who doesn't mind us wittering about blogging and boozing is most welcome
- With one proviso: anyone who suggests a bar in the top left quadrant is hereby disinvited.